UltraShield® EX Insecticide & Repellent
As the most advanced formula Absorbine® offers, UltraShield® EX fly spray delivers proven fly control horse owners like you depend on for the comfort and protection of your horses. When you need to eliminate fly frustrations, reach for The Fly Spray in the Black Bottle™.
- Kills and repels more than 70 species of biting and nuisance flies, mosquitoes, ticks, and gnats
- Weatherproof for up to 17 days with UltraBond™ Technology
- Ideal for the most challenging conditions
- Advanced formula contains multiple sunscreens and coat conditioners, including aloe and lanolin
- Can be used on horses, donkeys, mules, dogs, and as a premise spray
- Ready to use, water-based formula
UltraShield® EX Insecticide & Repellent can also function as a premise spray—an important part of your overall fly control strategy. Premise sprays are commonly used to kill biting and nuisance flies, as well as crawling species such as deer ticks and carpenter ants on surfaces inside your barn.
Better Application, Better Protection
- Apply enough product to be effective, which is about 45 sprays (or 2 ounces of product) per application. The coat should feel damp but not soaked.
- Apply to a clean horse so the spray sticks directly to the hair, not to mud or dust.
- Shake well before you start applying.
- Cover the entire hair shaft by brushing the hair up before spraying, then brush down for even coverage.
I like to spray stall walls and around feeders to
discourage flies from gathering. Spray inside
your horse trailer prior to loading horses to ensure your horses are comfortable while traveling. Apply a light spray to brushes prior to grooming, resulting in consistently full coverage as well as gaining a polished clean hair coat.